Super Cute & Fluffy Vegan Milk Bread (Wholegrain & Easy!) | Delia.v Life
If you have been feeling down lately, this Bear Bear Milk Bread is sure to brighten your day! Made with nutritious Beetroot Latte Blend and warming Turmeric Hot Chocolate from Vahana, these are no average cute buns. They taste extra fragrant and are SO EASY to make. For extra healthy points, we made ours with wholemeal bread flour and they still came out amazingly soft even until the next day! If you are struggling to incorporate whole grains and superfoods into your diet or your family's, then be sure to make these cute bear bread. Just like all things cute, these are crowd pleasers!
The buns made with beetroot latte blend have a natural sweetness and a tinge of spice which is really special! The other ones made with Turmeric Hot Chocolate taste sooo chocolaty we really love it! Vahana superfood powders are perfect for sneaking superfood into your daily diet because they are so versatile. We have made drinks and desserts with them and the flavours are really top notched.
Talking about pastries with benefits, Vahana Beetroot Latte Blend purportedly has the following benefits when consumed regularly:
✓ Heart Friendly
✓ Great Pre-Workout
✓ Improves Mental Well-Being
✓ Promotes Weight Loss
Beside tasting amazingly decadent, Vahana Turmeric Hot Chocolate Powder has its own set of health benefits as well:
✓ Heart Friendly
✓ Improves Mood
Even better, they are all made with organic ingredients and sugar free! Incorporating these superfood blends into our wholegrain bear milk bread makes them even more nutritious and visually appealing! So, snag yourself a packet or two and start to reap the health benefits of Vahana superfood blends! FYI, you can also find these at Everydayvegan Grocer!
300g Bread flour/ Whole wheat bread flour
30g Raw sugar
6g Instant active yeast
200g Non-dairy milk, room temperature
25g Softened vegan butter/ Margarine
1 to 3 tsp Vahana Beetroot Latte Blend
1 to 3 tsp Vahana Turmeric Hot Chocolate
1. Place the flour, sugar, salt, yeast and milk in a bowl of a stand mixer.
2. Knead with the dough hook on low speed until a rough dough forms.
3. Mix in the butter and continue kneading for another 10 to 15 mins until a smooth dough that pulls away from the side of the bowl forms.
4. Turn out onto a plastic cutting board and divide it into half by weight.
5. Knead 1 tsp of Vahana Beetroot Latte Blend into one of the half and 1 tsp of Vahana Turmeric Hot Chocolate into the other half.
6. Round the two dough into balls, cover, and let rise in a warm place for 45 mins to one hour until doubled in size.
7. After the doughs have doubled in size, degas them.
8. Cut each dough into 9 equal pieces and set one pink and one brown pieces aside.
9. Round them into balls. You will have a total of 8 pink and 8 brown balls as bear heads Cover and refrigerate while you make smaller balls for the bear ears.
10. Cut each of the remaining pieces into 16 and roll into balls. You will have a total of 16 pink balls and 16 brown balls.
11. Remove the bear heads from the fridge and place them into a 8 x 8 inch baking tray lined with baking paper. Stick the ears onto the bear heads.
12. Cover with a damp towel and let rest for another 30 minutes.
13. Bake at 180 degrees celcius for 15-18mins.
14. Decorate the ears and face with melted chocolate.
We hope you like our Vegan Bear Bear Milk Bread recipe! We also made a Vegan No Bake Golden Turmeric Cake & Turmeric Latte from Vahana's Turmeric Latte Blend! Make sure you subscribe to our Youtube Channel and tag us on Instagram @delia.v.sg if you recreate any of our recipes, we'd love to see your creations!