High Protein & Sugar Free Brownies Snack (Vegan) | Delia.v Life
Perfect crisp crackly top? Check. Super fudgy centre? Check. Chewy in all the right places? Check. Oh lord, these peanut butter brownies are bound to satisfy your cravings. High in protein and absolutely delicious, these brownies are the winners to us. Pour on some hot, melted dark chocolate and you would have sent yourself straight to peanut butter chocolate heaven!
The secret that makes or breaks this recipe? A good-tasting protein powder. Nah uh, not any protein powder will work here some just taste like BS. After trying a few brands of vegan protein powder, we highly recommend Clean Lean Nuzest in Chocolate flavour. It's our favourite so far but you can just use whichever protein powder you favour! We haven't tried using vanilla protein powder or other flavours in this but you can try and let us know how it goes!
Did we mention that these brownies are sugar free as well? So, not only are these brownies yummy as heck they are definitely healthier than traditional brownies! Make this and thank us later!
320g Super riped bananas
15g Extra virgin coconut oil
65g Cacao powder
65g Chocolate protein powder
5g Coconut flour
2 tbs Flaxseed meal + 6 Tbs Hot water set aside for 10 mins.
Peanut butter as needed
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and line a 7 x 7 inch baking tray with baking paper.
2. Blend all the ingredients except peanut butter in a food processor until well mixed.
3. Pour the batter into the baking tray and use a spatula to spread the batter evenly.
4. Dollop peanut butter all over the surface of the batter and use a fork to create swirls.
5. Bake the brownies for 30-35 mins or until the top is crackly.
We hope you like our Vegan High Protein Sugar Free Brownies recipe! Make sure you subscribe to our Youtube Channel and tag us on Instagram @delia.v.sg if you recreate any of our recipes, we'd love to see your creations!