3 Ingredients Gluten Free Muesli Squares & Donuts | Delia.v Life
Are you looking to reduce calories and increase wholegrains in your favorite snack or breakfast? Here's a 93 calories snack cake (per square) and173 calories donut. The best part? They are all 3 ingredients and gluten free! Say what!?!?
These low calorie recipes are for all you people out there who struggle to find a delicious yet low calorie snack to tide you through the day. Yes, we feel you! While we do not count calories ourselves, we have friends who do, for the sake of their personal health journey. These recipes are a tribute to us people who wants to create healthy breakfast and snacks for ourselves with minimal fuss! And how do they taste you might ask? AMAZINGGGG. Despite being 3 ingredients and low in calories, these treats do not taste like cardboard. I repeat, THEY DO NOT TASTE LIKE CARDBOARD AT ALL.
The ingredients for these recipes (muesli, peanut butter, bread mix etc.) were kindly gifted to us from Everday Vegan Grocer, our go-to vegan supermart for vegan products that slaps! They sell everything from fresh produce to vegan ice cream. Remember to use our discount code for $5 off your next purchase!
If you're liking this series, you might be happy to know that this is just the first part of our low calorie recipes and we have a second part coming up so stay tuned for that!
Gluten Free Muesli Cake (Makes 16 squares)
3 Medium-sized banana
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius and line a 7x7 baking tray with baking paper.
2. Mash bananas together with the peanut butter.
3. Fold in the muesli until well combined.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Cool for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
*93kcal per square based on estimates
Gluten Free Donuts (Makes 9 donuts approx 2.5 inch in diameter)
1 package John Mccambridge Gluten free bread Mix
300g Sweetened plant-based milk + 30g for glaze
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Mix the gluten free bread mix together with 300g of sweetened plant milk in the ziplock bag provided.
3. Snip off an edge of the ziplock bag and pipe the batter into donut holes.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and let it cool for 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, whisk cream cheese and 30g of plant milk together until light and fluffy.
6. Frost your donuts and decorate with desired toppings. Bon appetit!
*173kcal per donut based on estimates
We hope you like our 3 ingredients gluten free recipes! Make sure you subscribe to our Youtube Channel and tag us on Instagram @delia.v.sg if you recreate any of our recipes, we'd love to see your creations!